Friday, November 23, 2012

Out for Vengeance: Lagormeth

My sister and I were born into the assassins guild that we are currently in. On our way to our next target, traveling through the wilderness, we start to hear some branches cracking. Not thinking much of it, we continued forward. Merely a few moments later, an explosion of wood and bark pelt our entire bodies. I arise from my daze to discover my sister is missing. Also strange, the tree that we had passed, many times before in our journeys, is also missing. I look off into the distance to see a large creature fleeing. "I must find my sister."

Background:

 

·         - I claim ancestry from the First Heroine Aereth, who was one of the greatest assassins ever known. Though her     frame be small, her use of the shadows allowed her to conquer even the mightiest of foes.
·       
I seek to avenge Gwendellyn, who is my twin sister.
·       
-
I lust for answers above all things.
·       
-
My hatred for ignorance knows no bounds.
·       
-I trust my travelling companions with my life, despite their acceptance of my work.

1 comment: