Sunday, November 25, 2012

Out for Vengeance: Jenisys




Jenisys has always been a fighter and she has always been a leader. Encased in her armor with a heavy sword at her side she is quite a lot to handle.
Jenisys spent a lot of time around the city guard when she was young, learning early on the ways of battle. She would eventually rise in the ranks of the city guard, leading a small group of men on the walls.
She had heard the tales of her ancestor, Keirsin the Blade. She always felt like she had known him, and occasionally thought she could see him around her family estate watching over her. Eventually, Jenisys had a dream in which she was knighted by her ancestor and awoke with a new spiritual connection to Kerisin.
Her sister Katherine had always been the quiet, gentle one. Jenisys had always watched over her. But when the All-Father’s minions came in the night and took Katherine while she was on duty, Jenisys felt helpless.
Now she swears she will have vengeance against the All-Father. With her newly found knighthood and her blade freshly sharpened she is ready to take up her ancestor’s mantle.

Background:

 


I claim ancestry from the First Hero Keirsin the Blade, a great knight who’s might and leadership on the battle field destroyed hordes of the All-Father’s minions.
I seek to avenge Katherine, who is my Sister.
I lust for the prowess to slay my foes and lead an army into battle above all things.
My hatred for All-Father knows no bounds.
I trust my travelling companions with my life, despite that they may weak and could hold me back on my quest for vengence.

No comments:

Post a Comment